November 6, 2011

Seventeen

Although Thanksgiving isn't for seventeen more days, and sadly I won't be with family and yummy food, I am overwhelmed with thanks already.


I have the greatest family and friends in the world.
I was able to experience LIVING in paradise.
I was born and raised in the church.
I am one healthy, blessed, and happy girl. 


Today was a broadcast for our stake conference. I was lame this morning and yawned through the talks that were probably way good. Elder Bednar and President Eyring spoke to us! Yeah yeah I'm lame. But tonight on the other hand, I fell in love with President Packer. He is the cutest little old man. He spoke at the CES fireside and I could have easily cried through his whole talk. It was that good.


Be HOPEFUL, be PATIENT, be PRAYERFUL.

ps. I was so social this weekend..you proud? 

No comments:

Post a Comment