November 3, 2011

Happy day

I starting pinning. What was I thinking.

I've lost 5 pounds this semester. Maybe the caf is a good diet. Or maybe it's the most unhealthy assortment of food and I just don't eat very much of it.. 

Today was the first day of my jogging class and OH DEAR. It was intense. The teacher is this hcore lady from New Zealand who is way too fit to be human. I may or may not drop this 6 a.m. class..

I don't care. I just don't even care anymore! I am so antisocial and it is such a problem. I am in college why don't the parties and such sound fun to me? I am SO antisocial. And I don't even mind it one bit..


I might be going to the Cheesecake factory for Thanksgiving instead of eating with my ward (CATERED BY THE CAF. Yeah no thanks)


I still have no clue where I will be in less than 2 months but I guess you could say, I'm just letting it happen. Sooo many opportunities have come up recently, it is just blowing my mind! There is a whole world out there.

I've been thinking a lot about the big M bomb lately. Yes, going to a BYU school I am given a lecture about marriage in almost every class (every day). Not to mention, all of church last Sunday and the fireside was on marriage. I mean it is only the most crucial decision of my life, no rush. Plus I'm not gonna meet anybody being antisocial as I am:)

 Mostly I'm excited for a best friend. No more worrying about being social.. You'll always have someone to come home to. Someone to cuddle with. And best of all, the chillens in the back. I'm OBSESSED with kids and always have been. Someday

1 comment:

  1. Katelyn, my fellow antisocial sister.. If you moved to provo i would be all of those things for you! especially a cuddle bug ;) we can find a nanny job together.. come onnn move in with me I can solve all your problems! ahhh i miss you! ps. pinning is fun no?!

    ReplyDelete