November 16, 2011

And so the countdown begins

I have exactly one month left living here!

Where has the time gone...

I am so stoked to get home. And see the fam and the friends and feel Christmas.  I think I've mentioned this before but Hawaii sucks at holidays.. The weather doesn't change and I think that's what doesn't pump everyone up for upcoming holidays. Halloween was so so weird. I don't know if it's just being in a college setting versus home or what. But it just felt like any other day. One thing that was way cool was going to Castles the weekend before and everyone was surfing in costumes. That's Halloween in Hawaii for ya.

 Mastumoto's hmmmmhmm delish.
 Hitchiking 12 thousand times to get to Haleiwa and back.
Don't think I've ever laughed harder. Chanel and I got trapped in this section of jungle and it was the greatest adventure. Until I looked down and noticed I was covered in bugs head to toe...but seriously we were trying to find the path to meet up with the group we were with and we just kept getting more and more lost deeper into this never-ending collection of branches and trees and bugs. PILES AND PILES of branches.


Hawaii's amazing. 


(BTW I made a decison! I am going to Dixie next semester and I'm super stoked)

No comments:

Post a Comment