November 21, 2011

the good and the bad..

Let's start with the bad so I can end on a happy note!
Every year my family goes up to Utah for Thanksgiving. This year everyone is together except for me.. I feel soso spoiled and ridiculous complaining as I'm in Hawaii, but trust me there is no place like home. I would be with my fam in a heartbeat. And island fever kicks in once you're here for this long.....But still about a month left and I need to stay strong, and make the most out of my time left!

 Happier note:
I had such a great weekend.

 
Me and my girl Hailey went to the PCC to see our friend Jace perform in the canoe show. Love this kid. I feel like he's my big brother! We met summer term and he's one of the coolest people I've ever met. He's such a stud and did so good!



 I can't even tell you how EXCITED I was to see that wreath...sign of christmas!!
 














Soooo we climbed a coconut tree..cause you can do that sorta stuff here. Haha they just didn't capture me doing it. Which is probably a good thing. Because I may or may not have only gotten about a foot off the ground. It was SO much harder than it looks, promise.

I went to Haleiwa with some friends to eat thai food. It was so much fun! Laughed way too hard the entire time.
 Just prancing around in the street.
Love this kid! And our toms. And our "handstands"
 Catherine! We maybe met through fb..and have been friends since summer term!
 Lotsa laughs.

Weekends like these make me love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment