November 21, 2011

..........

I think I now understand why homesickness is a SICKNESS.

-I've never wanted anything more. (to be with my family)
-I feel physically ill (head throbbing, no appetite, on the verge of crying the past two days)
-My friends sending me pictures of them together is NOT HELPING (still love you guys)


Stay strong. stay strong. stay strong...


I never knew I was such a baby haha. I just keep picturing my family partying at my cousins as we always are this time of year. I have never known anything else.


But GUESS WHAT FRIENDS AND FAMILY. While you are freezing your booties off in Utah and AZ, I have plans to go to the beach tomorrow!!!
(yeah that's not really helping but I'll fake it til I make it yeah?)

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, i am so sorry! i can't imagine what you're feeling, because I got so homesick today because my family isn't coming up until wednesday. I literally started wiki-ing mesa! and then i realized i didn't even have to go to mesa to see my family! it was bad. so again, i am so sorry. though i am jealous you are going to the beach tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you beautiful! We will see you at the wedding though! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn, I totally understand! Ha I am in France, and I keep thinking that I just want to go home... It is so hard being in a place so far away, that no one can visit, and you can't just hop in the car for a road trip back home! It sucks!

    ReplyDelete