September 22, 2011

Bloggin' hard.

Inspired by this cute girl. Taylor Frost and her blog

A. Age: 18
B. Bed size: wimpy twin, dorm bed (Luckily, I can sleep anywhere)
C. Chore that you hate: Does shaving my legs count as a chore? I loathe when I'm trying to organize and there's not a place for something. Stresses me out a bit!
D. Dogs: Amazing is an understatement regarding my Simbers I grew up with. I blogged about him here.
E. Essential start to your day: Water? If 8 hours+ sleep was included in my night, then I love working out in the morning.
F. Favorite color: turqoise, forever and always.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5’6″
I. Instruments you play: Sadly none. I am GOING to learn to play the piano before I have kids. (It made me so happy when my mom played hymns sunday mornings)
J. Job title: None.. RIP Bahama bucks (Currently job hunting)
K. Kids: Have always loved them. If you know me at all, you know that much about me. Secretly, the thing I look forward to most in life is to be a mom.
L. Live: Laie, Hawaii
M. Mother’s name: Marilyn Turley Smartt
N. Nicknames: The people I'm closest to are allowed to call me kate. My friends call me katie, for funny, because they know it drives me up the wall. My mommy calls me katie babes and I secretly like it, shhh. Some of my best friends refer to me as nibbles.. and I respond...
O. Overnight hospital stays: Thyroidectomy
P. Pet peeves: When men cross their legs. Especially old men, but I still love my grandpa.
Q. Quote from a movie: The Blind Side (favorite)
Michael Oher: "Sorry, Coach. I stopped when I heard the whistle."
Coach Cotton: "Where were you taking him?"
Michael: "The bus. It was time for him to go home."
This part makes me laugh so hard and always gives me the chills.
R. Right or left handed: Righty!
S. Siblings: 2 brothers & 3 sisters. Best friends. Wow don't make me homesick, next question!
U. Underwear: Always. (I do have friends that don't like wearing it and sometimes don't.. FOUL)
V. Vegetable you hate: Cooked (soggy) Zucchini (sorry mom, it's not my thing)
W. What makes you run late: Sleep. I like sleeping
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Dental
Y. Yummy food that you make: I was very proud of my cinnamon rolls once.. And I love making pasta varieties. My bro hates my spinach lasagna because the meat "is the whole point". Sorry bug.
Z. Zoo animal: I did a report on giraffes in.. 2nd grade I believe? And have always liked them. But elephants are my true favorite. I think it's cause I always wanted to be my sister Camille when I was little and that was her favorite. WOW this post is full of my deepest darkest secrets. Don't worry, I'm my own person now and elephants have stuck. You can't even tell me they aren't adorable!

Hope that didn't bore you to death..
And I hope my children, grandchildren, etc. can feel like they now know me a little bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment