September 14, 2011

Safe and sound

Back to the HI LIFE. Oh it is gooood, very good to me.
Only one problem! I hung out with these two the day before I left and I'm too obsessed.

Hmmmkay my reesey girl has stolen my heart.

No point in torturing myself. But I am now settled and it feels greaat!

View 1:

And dos:


Classes start tomorrow and surprisingly I don't have those first day jitters. It hasn't really hit me yet I guess. But I am so incredibly happy to have gotten here safe and sound and let the fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. yaaaay I'm glad you got there in one piece :) Love the decorations and your cute bed. We miss you already but really we're insanely jealous that you get to live in HAWAII for the next 4ish months! we should skype soon? brynlee will be weird but you know she'd love it after haha LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you guys!! And yeahh I'm insanely jealous of myself cause it doesn't even feel real.. But it is so amazing here! YES, skype date asap. Hahaha I wouldn't expect her to be anything but weird on skype. I love you tooo so much!

    ReplyDelete