September 15, 2011

Dedication or stupidity?

So I was in the library, being a good little college student, and the fire alarm went off. Being trained to jump up and file out, I almost did just that but then I was hesitant when everyone else just stared around at each other and eventually went back to work. With the most obnoxious alarm still going off, by the way. I just laughed to myself and didn't want to join the other 2 out of the 100 that actually left. Haha it was so funny. I mean k yeah it ended up that there was no fire, but no one in there knew that. Not like high school where you run out the first second you get a chance to leave class. College is HARD core I guess? People dedicate for their studies.. And the alarm went off for a good 10 minutes in case you were wondering. Someone pulled it on "accident", or so they told us, and they had to wait for security. Yeah my ears are still ringing.

No comments:

Post a Comment