September 12, 2011

At times,

life can suck. Stay strong because the good times will come rolling in. You never know what someone else is going through. We all have our own trials in life. I know I have my personal trials that have made me who I am today and no one but Heavenly Father understands.

Also, RIP Quinn Shuler, you brought joy into so many lives, mine included. You have made me laugh SO many times starting in good ole elementary days on through high school. Every time I wear my onesie, I think of you in the monkey pjs. And member that one shirt you always told me I looked like a fair maiden, in your accent? Yeah I always think of you when I wear it. Oh and S.P., Nash is Ca$h, still our little secret;) I hope you are happier now. Know that you are loved by sooo many.

No comments:

Post a Comment