September 19, 2011

Chilllll

I'm in HAWAII. This is amazing. 


 Check out how freaking sketch this path is.. This was one of my first nights. We went on a night swim at Bikini Beach.

Went on a hike with Roxy and Chanel. May have fell into the stream 12 thousand times..It's fine. GORGEOUS hike. Loved it so much! Then we went swimming in this waterfall.

 Sunday nights usually consist of a walk or bike ride to the temple or the beach. This was taken last night. Hailey, Chanel and I rode up to the temple and just chilled for like an hour and talked. Love this temple soo much.

  
Napped on the beach today after class. Yeahh I'm in Hawaii, this is real.
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, I am in total jealousy right now

    ReplyDelete
  2. MISSI! How the freak are you? What're you up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I NEED to come visit. It's official.

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness gracious. everything is beautiful there! so much better than arizona...i hope everything is going great in hawaii! i love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen I thought that was already official...
    And katie I miss you! Hawaii is amazing. I hope you are loving life:) love you!

    ReplyDelete