September 24, 2011

Mixed feelings

I've had a pretty awesome weekend, yet I've never felt so lonely.

Last night I went to the dance which was sooo freaking fun! Did not expect it to be but it was a blast! I stayed the entire time. 10-1. Then we went for a night swim with some people, which was greaat.

I got home at like 4? Woke up to missed calls because some friends were trying to pick me up to go "slack lining". Threw on a swimsuit and rode my bike to meet up with them at Foodland. We piled in their cars and drove to PCC falls. (Same hike as last Saturday). They told us it was a "walk" to get to where we were going to slack line. Soo everyone was in flip flops. Hahah anyways, interesting hike. Not mentally prepared or sleep prepared.. Slack lining failed because there weren't enough sturdy trees. But that hike is beautiful and I loved it!

College is great. Hawaii is even better. But I am on my own and it makes me feel empty inside. I've been hanging out with different groups, meeting new people every time. I miss having best friends to always go back to. I miss my family and friends so much. Supposedly I'm getting a roommate next week, which may help! I know I'm truly never alone. I can always pray to my Heavenly Father. And my Savior is the one I can ALWAYS rely on. College is a learning experience for sure! And I am learning a great deal about myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment