June 1, 2011

NO SIRR-EE

I don't think I can possibly go through another farewell sesh. This week has consisted of toooo many tears.

Sent my jules off to Ecuador. Tearful goodbye#1 (She's doing great! She's called/texted a couple times and is loving it)


Are they the cutest or what? Me and charlie come in from swimming and they had our tea party all set up. For old time's sake.




You're kidding right? This was the cutest thing ever. They each wrote me a note in this little book. I seriously love the Candland family so much. I'm gonna miss them lots and lots. And lots. Tearful goodbye#2


This one was a toughie. Literally, jamie and I have been inseparable the past year or so. If we weren't together, we were either on the phone or texting. This sis knows everything about me. Sometimes I have the worst memory and she remembers things about my life when I can't. Kinda crazy stuff. I've known her since 3rd grade and here we are graduated.... We knew how impossible it'd be to say bye so we refused to. She left on the trek yesterday and won't be back before I leave. The last night we had to hang out, we kept pretending we wouldn't say bye but when it came time to drop her off, we bawled our eyes out. For an hour. Then we called king casey to calm us down and we went to his house til 3 in the a.m. It was a great time and I don't think I've ever cried so hard. Anyways, I love this girl so much and I don't know what I will do without her by my side. 24/7.. love you thing 1!
(If it wasn't clear enough, that was tearful goodbye#3)

Wellp, tomorrow/thursday will be farewell to bern and my folks. There will be no tearful goodbye#4 because my tears are all cried out. I think I'm cried out for life. (Thank goodness. Who knew crying was so exhausting?)

Who knew I was such a cry baby.. Does college do this to everyone? I mean the thing is, college would be my favorite thing ever if I could just take my favorite people along with me.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I love the tea party!!!! And I like your idea about college making you a cry baby because all I know is that I didn't cry all that much and then all of a sudden I am the world's biggest cry baby! (during glee, biggest loser, one tree hill etc. etc. just to name a few) ha ha let alone when there are real people in my life involved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't that the cutest of them! I love them so much. And uhhh yeah what the heck! I used to never cry but college brought it out of me! Haha so weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh my i just saw this part of the post.. hahah JULIES LEGGINGS!! Kate i love and miss you! and am so happy we still talk everyday! <3 you sis

    ReplyDelete