May 29, 2011

BRING IT.

Welllp, I'm graduated! This has been the most surreal week of my life. It has been SOOO much fun, lots of laughter, uncertainty, tears, and too many emotions to even address. My high school experience has been good to me and I wouldn't change it for the world. I have learned a lot and have been thrown in some rollercoasters that I never thought I would encounter. It's had its highs and lows and I am grateful for all of it. But I am also happy to announce that it's now my past!

Here's to my high school experience:

http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow/d1743250k1358145o1/high-schoool

(No I don't expect any of you to actually watch it. It's purpose is mainly for my grandchildren in about 100 years)

I leave for Hawaii on Thursday and all I can say is bring it. Cause I am reaaady.

3 comments:

  1. Thursday? Really? That's SO soon! I am so unbelievably excited for you. You are going to have the time of your life over there!

    Side note - I may have watched that entire slide show. I miss you, and can not believe you are getting so old. Totally weirds me out. Love you! Can't wait to hear all about your new college life in Hawaii!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of you! I can't believe I didn't even apply for BYU Hawaii... o well. You will have a blast in college! I can't believe you are getting so old.. it just means that I'm getting old ha ha! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen, yes wayyy soon. I'm freaking out. I miss you too! I am getting sooo old like is this really happening? Haha I can't wait to update you cause I'm excited! Kimberly, you totally should have but now you're off in new york which is freaking insane! That's so crazy. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete