June 6, 2011

Home for the summ sum.

I am proud to call Laie, Hawaii my home for the next 2 months. All I can say is it is BEAUTIFUL here. Growing up in Utah and AZ, I have been missing out! Sheeeesh. Anyways, I love it so much. I got here Thursday but I feel like it has been at least a month. We have done so much already and I have made so many friends! I have met thee nicest people here. I am in love with all the different cultures that are blended into this campus. It is truly amazing. I hope I don't bore you with a million pictures this summer because I am going to take lots!







2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous but so happy for you at the same time! Please keep taking pictures because I'm so excited to see and hear how everything is going with you in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. K I need to put you on the side of my blog so I remember to check up! I know this post is old but i am LOVING these pictures and your life! Oh and yes.. graduating was just as tearful for me! I feel ya! I am extremely jealous you spent the summer in Hawaii, I've never even been! Hope it was the greatest summer ever <3

    ReplyDelete