June 14, 2011

Uncomplete

So I have done some amazing stuff while I've been here and I decided I need to write them down before I forget! This will be my list that I'll continuously add/edit as I go throughout my summer adventures.
  • Temple beach, Sunset, Bikini, Pounders, Hukilau (Sunset is my favorite and Pounders has insane waves) 
  • Climbed to the top of the bunker via SKETCHY ladderS (most beautiful view and 100% worth it)
  • Snorkeled @ Shark's Cove
  • Pearl harbor
  • Chinese temple
  • Pali lookout
  • Swam with dolphins @ Electric beach
  • Ted's Bakery
  • Matsumoto's shaved ice
  • Hukilau Cafe (banana pancakes)
  • Baptisms @ Laie temple
  • Bonfires on the beach
  • Swap meet
  • Countless bike rides
  • Capture the flag on the beach (in the ocean @ night. SKETCH)
  • Crab hunting
  • Waikiki trips
  • Sand volleyball

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING! Swimming with dolphins is my dream.. also sketchy ladders and sketchy capture the flag at night on the beach! Sounds like you're living a dream!

    ReplyDelete