October 17, 2011

Oh hey!

My room is BLOODY hot right now. No joke..I'm sweating.  And if you follow my fb, my roomie the geck is gone, but there's an army of ants that so kindly filled its place.  This army and I, we are super close, we share the same bed. Oh and we share a laptop too, they're always under my keys. There are a bijillion bugs here and you can expect to be covered in bug bites twenty-four seven. Oh and I went to the beach Saturday and I'm FRIED but like what else is new. LOVE my skin, I just have the greatest skin everrr. But really, I'm crossing my fingers that my husband can pass along a good skin gene to our kids, cause if not, my poor poor kids.

Just wanted to let you know that Hawaii is not all fun and beach.  But now that you're aware, I can brag about this place. It is SO PRETTY. I am going to miss it so much here. The mountains, the beach, the clean fresh air, the temple 5 seconds away, bike rides, naps on the beach, hikes, nice people, and my favorite thing about being here, meeting people from ALL over the world. It is so rad.

I never blogged about my roomie. I did post pics on fb though. Let me just give you a brief update! Two nights in a row, it was so patiently waiting for me ON my bed. Don't worry I didn't find her until I was getting into bed. Yes, both nights I was up way later than I would have liked.

 So this was awhile ago. Night swimming with my ladies Roxy & Chanel. Night full of laughs.

 Skyping our summer friends. Best term of our lives.
 JACK JOHNSON!!!! The group I was with would not let me get a better picture, or better yet, with him. And I'm kinda sad I didn't just ignore them. Oh well, he's engraved in my heart forever, playing with his chillens on the beach.

 My home girl Ashley Wade (from summer term) came with Dixie's soccer team. Yes we went to the game, yes we cheered for Dixie, and yes BYUH won...boo. I love these girls so much!

"Don't worry, be happy."

1 comment:

  1. I just peed myself laughing at your first paragraph. I miss you thing 2.

    ReplyDelete