October 26, 2011

DANGER ZONE

Hey, so I might explode. I'm not exactly the best decision maker, k I suck. And wanna hear how many options I'm considering for next semester?

K fine I'll tell you:

-Live at home and work
-Au pair in Chicago
-Au pair in Australia
-Move to Provo and work
-Go to India with a group from byuh (teach nutrition to kids there)
-Au pair in Turkey (kinda over this thought but felt like throwing another option in to blow your mind)
-Move to St.G and work

Like I said, I might explode. TOO.many.choices. And this is in 2 months, mind you. But I know, I know, everything will work out for the best.

PS I'm in freaking Hawaii!

 

1 comment:

  1. bahaha i love that you have come up with so many options for yourself...can't wait to hear what you decide! they're all good options (minus the au pair in turkey cause that's kind of insane...hah!) looooove you!

    ReplyDelete