January 30, 2012

One of them days.

I just want to curl up in a blanket, catch up my blog, and maybe watch a movie. 

Member when I posted back when I was in Hawaii and I had five thousand decisions to choose from for this semester? Yeah that seems like ages ago. And thinking now that I considered going to India blows my mind. I could have been in Australia as well. But I chose St. George, Utah! Yeah call me crazy folks. I know without a doubt this is where Heavenly Father would have me be at this point in time. Don't ask me why. All I can tell you is that I am so extremely happy here in good ole st g. Let me introduce you to my apartment.

This right here is Danica Pickett. She is beyond awesome. I am pretty much always peeing my pants laughing when I'm with her.
Sharayah Willard. Head cheerleader here at Dixie and freaking hilarious. She also just cooked us this scrumptious dinner. Yeah we love her.
My actual roommate is Alexi Copley and she is a SWEETHEART. Weirdly we don't have any pictures of us yet but she is the one on my right. Oh and she loves tweeting! Seriously though. Lots.
Jayme Pickett for the grand finale. She is in the picture above on the top far right. She is the mother of E1. She is my busy busy bee and always on the go or running late! Haha we love her.

To say that I was blessed with good roommates would be an understatement. I was secretly really nervous to come to a new college in kind of a random place. But you know what? I have received multiple promptings to get myself here and I'm still not quite sure why.. but all I know is that I am happy and that is good enough for the time being!

No comments:

Post a Comment