January 17, 2012

Momma doc

My mom should make way more money than she does. Let me just say, she knew more than the doc and was a lot more helpful than he was. And I didn't have to pay her a $75 co-pay..


Moving on.
I went to Provo for the 3 day weekend! It was great fun. My roommate and I had a grand road trip and then went our separate ways to stay with our friends for the weekend. 
Jamie's bday din. Words do not describe how grateful I am for her.
Preston threw brynn in the fire. almost.
Oh just dancing like the good souls they are.
Warming up by the fire
We went to Julie's ward and the relief society room REEKED up a storm. Seriously though, mixture of dirty diaper and rotten egg.
"blind date" kinda.

There you have it! I love roadtrips. I love my roommate. I love my friends. I love Utah. And I love that I felt home when I returned to apartment E1.

No comments:

Post a Comment