May 15, 2011

UHH.

So I just had a minor heart attack.
I was making plans for the weekend and thinking about the week.  Whipped out the calendar and this is definitely my LAST WEEKEND.

I'm partying hard and making the most of my time left!

I think the thing I will miss most about high school is slumber parties with my best friends and laughing soo hard.

slumber_party

We are going to have thee funniest sleepover of all time at my new house this Friday. It's an empty house so we can just run around and the theatre will be installed so maybe some kinnect and movies!? SO excited. I have been blessed with some great friends.

Not to mention I will miss the fam. I sense I'm going to get extremely homesick..


That's all for now!
Lots of love,
Kate

1 comment:

  1. waitt,,, i know exactly how you feel.
    it so bittersweet i'm not sure how i'm liking it!
    Love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete