December 3, 2011

B E A utiful

It is a Friday night and wanna know what I'm up to? Just jammin out to Christmas music, eating my lunchable, with my hair on top of my head, in my room. Christmas music makes me so incredibly happy. Lunchables are childhood in a box. Yes I spoiled myself and bought a lunchable and an apple for dindin because the caf was BEYOND foul tonight. So I made Chanel come to foodland with me. BTW, don't feel bad for me that I am not out partying because it is by choice.... and maybe I'll go out later, maybe not. Haha I am so lame whatever.

Today's funnies:

-I am just getting over a cold and you know how your voice will randomly disappear post-sickness? Wellll, today I held the door open for this kid that was right behind me (mind you he was really attractive) and he said "hey thanks!" and I said "....squeak" yeah all that came out was a squeak. He smiled and went his way.

-This morning in biology, this girl came in SUPER late and tripped over the piano bench (I am a terrible person and find humor in injuries and embarrassing moments)

-When we had just got to the beach we hadn't seen anybody laying out, Chanel let out the most obnoxious screech and  "AHHHH BEAUTIFUL" and then we realized the soccer girls were like a foot away and acted so annoyed (oh the SOCCER GIRLS...they are the only people at BYUH that I've met and aren't very nice. Trust me I have made a goal to be on good terms with everyone and they have been straight up snobs. No offense ladies) But anyways, we smiled and went our way. And BUSTED UP LAUGHING afterwards.

-Coming back from the beach, Chanel and I always ride our bikes opposite ways and yell our next plans as we are departing. Soooo I said (too loud) CHANT LIBRARY TONIGHT! She didn't answer so I said CHANEL LIB TONIGHT K SEE YA! I forgot it was Friday and everyone in the courtyard was probably thinking losers. And our friend Jon was RIGHT there (who had made us pinky promise to come to his party tonight) Friday night schmiday night, I'll go to the library when I want to people. (Or I will stay home, eat my lunchable, and blog..)


-I like to sit by myself in the caf. Trust me the "meeting new people every single meal small talk" gets old FAST. So for lunch I went to sit down at my usual table and this guy I've never met was like "hey will you sit with us?" Strong accent btw so it took me a minute to understand what he said. I went and sat with him and his friend and within two minutes of talking to him I was majorly creeped out. After finding out I was transferring next semester, he asked "Will you stay if you get a boyfriend?". (He had already directed the conversation to marriage mutiple times also) I just laughed... He then would not leave me alone. He walked me back to hale 3 and would not leave. He said we are going out before I leave. Oh joy! He looks like he is 45 in case you were wondering. Oh and he is from New Guinea. (you meet people from the raddest places here. I LOVE IT)

Wellp my lunchable is gone and I have written a great deal more than I had anticipated. So I better get on fb, listen to more christmas music, and POSSIBLY make plans. Good night!

1 comment:

  1. haha creeper boy, so funny! and the squeak! and the piano bench fall fail! so great. fun fact: i had a lunchable everyday in 3rd grade. love.

    ReplyDelete