March 1, 2011

Just watch.

Watching this seriously changed my life.  Never again will I text and drive.  I promise, and hold me to my word, that I will keep my phone out of sight when driving.  Out of sight, out of mind.  I remember I saw something on Oprah that had a similar effect on me but it faded after a couple of months.  I'm not going to let this fade. 



I don't wanna be the sister that sends your last text to you.  I couldn't live with that.
I also don't wanna be the girl to swerve, just enough, to hit that poor little girl on her bike.
I'd like to think that I have a long life ahead of me.  And all of you do as well.
Let's put our phones away.  It really can wait.

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya! I totally saw that Oprah and stopped for awhile but I've recently picked up the habit again. No more! My phones going in the back seat. And don't look at any of my texts while driving!

    ReplyDelete