March 22, 2011

I'm pretty darn lucky.

Lucky to even know these cute kiddos.
I've been their "nanny" since I was about 9.  Of course these two weren't born yet.. but there's 3 other cute Candland girls that were.
Charlie
Avery

Park time. (Avery was out in .2 seconds after this adventure)

Isn't he such a stud?!
I've watched him grow up. So fast.

One of my all time favorite memories at the Candland residence is swimming.  Their pool rocks and the kids love it.
We went with all the "older" kids to visit my work after the park.  Great time.  And so delish. I think I may miss some free Bahama Bucks in a couple months..
Anyways, LOVE these kids and this family. They're the greatest second family a girl could ask for.

2 comments:

  1. HAhaha I was looking at this post and Brynlee yelled " THAT"S Charlie MOM!!!" Baha I'm glad she totally knows him without even meeting him...so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahh yesss I've brainwashed her well. They're getting married. No doubt..

    ReplyDelete