January 22, 2011

Just my LUCKY day!

I'm gonna tell you right off the bat that there's some major sarcasm in that title.  At like 8 this morning, I woke up and went to traffic school.  I got there about 10 minutes early and waited in line for a little, only to be told I was the 31st person and they only accept 30.  Yep, ONE person off.  Even though I was one of the few who had paid ahead of time, I was sent home. Wasted about 1/4 my tank, no biggie.

The icing to the cake just had to have been work tonight!  (Bahama Bucks for those of you who don't know.  To my 6 followers now....) Lucky me, I gotta work with my boss.  Something about him makes everyone at work shake just to talk about him.  He just stresses me out!  When he's showed up to work unexpected I've had many near-heart attacks.  It's dangerous.  I rarely work with him anymore so I try and stay positive on those lucky days I do end up working with him.  Tonight, something was seriously wrong with me!  I was such a clutz.  [Side note:  I've worked there for almost a year and hadn't dropped a smoothie or shaved ice....] until tonight! I definitely spilled an entire smoothie and it splattered all over the counter and onto the floor.  A couple hours later I was handing a shaved ice out to drive thru and I dropped the napkins, but as I tried to catch those in the air I flung the top of the shaved ice all over the counter by the register and on the floor.  Like I said, clutz.  Hahhah it was just great/really embarrassing.  TWO in one night.  There's a first for everything right..
Haha anyways I just needed to vent about my super lucky/awesome day!  Glad there's always tomorrow.  I think I'm gonna shower and watch one of my favorite chick flicks on my laptop.  Goodnight ya'll.

2 comments:

  1. haha Oh my heck! I HATE days like that! Hope you have a better one today! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know aren't they just so great?! But I am thanks. And I love you too! I miss you guys. Skype date soon?

    ReplyDelete