February 24, 2011

Stressin just a tad.

So I wasn't ever truly stressed about college until now.  I wasn't accepted to BYU and it hit me that this is kinda important.  It's only my life.  I need a plan!

I'm still waiting to hear back from Hawaii but I'm kinda not expecting to get in.  I know, pessimistic attitude.  Those dang international students that're stealing my spot as we speak.. Anyways, I'm thinking of applying to Dixie and trying to get instate tuition.  And there's always NAU to back me up.  I know that I'm not meant to be in Provo and I feel good about the decision, but the question is where am I meant to be? 

"We must be willing to let go of the life we planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us."


1 comment:

  1. Dixie could be fun. I had friends that enjoyed NAU as well. You are so talented and driven you are going to be amazing wherever you end up. Fingers crossed for Hawaii! Love you!

    ReplyDelete