December 31, 2010

LOVED this holiday season.

Christmas was a major hit


Christmas was a blast to have these cute kiddos with us!  I'm so glad Jen, Mitch and the boys could come for a visit over break.

SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.
Sweet ole Santa brought me a laptop!  I was soo stoked and am using it to its fullest (Including right now for this post).  Anyways, I'm SO happy to have it as my own and know that it'll be extremely convenient within the next year or so..:)


Family pictures and Branson turned 1


JULIE ANN IS LEGAL!? Say WHAAT.
This sweet girl took us all to Scottsdale for her birthday.
Julie is such a great friend and I absolutely love her!




My friends kinda rock.


1 comment:

  1. AWHH you kinda rock!! Scottsdale was probably the best thing everrr. and your nieces and nephews are ADORABLE! ps.. i like the comp!

    ReplyDelete