September 22, 2010

245

No need to tell me how ridiculous I am for already counting down the days until graduation...... I know I should be having the time of my life; living it up my senior year.. and I am having a blast so far..but I can not tell you how ready I am to move on with my life!  I don't have any definite plans yet and I LOVE the feeling of not knowing what will come next.  
 USYD (University of Sydney, Australia) aka Hogwarts.
I can dream can't I?
I used to be set on the plan that I'd get a scholarship and head off to this amazing castle.
Let's get real though. (And leave Australia for study abroad in my future)
My ideal plan for college, at the moment, would be to head off to BYU Hawaii next summer.  I'd like to get started on the prerequisites for nursing school.
Crossing my fingers that I get accepted!

No comments:

Post a Comment